Saturday 3 October 2015

Film Opening Research

In my previous post I embedded a picture of all the class's data that was put together for there film opening structure research. I am now going to explain what the majority of people had researched, and what I mean by this is that in what order the most common film opening title occurred. Although after looking at the class's data the director does not appear at the bottom of musicals. It was also proven that nearest the top of the list was the distributors of the film. Now for the Actors and Actresses they are seen usually to be in the middle of the titles alongside the the composers and editors.

Below there is a video that I have created on Emaze and it explains what an opening title is and it ultimately shows you the order in which opening titles would appear.




The next post will all be about Title Sequences.